Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Initial Thoughts

This is going to be hard. I'm ok with that. I also know that by the two us greening our life everyday it's not going to make the world a better place overnight. The hope here is that it inspires others to follow our lead. If everyone that read this takes a few of our changes and implements them into their lives we can hopefully start something great. Please note that I am also not an English scholar, bad grammar and typos are a guarantee. (BTW the computer corrected my spelling of the word guarantee)
One of the biggest hurdles for us is that we already live "green" compared to most people we know. For one, I am vegan, so I can't exactly stop eating meat as one of our daily improvements. My dogs already eat an organically grown vegetarian diet. Trudi and I both drive fuel efficient cars, etc. These are only changes that we don't currently live by.
Some of the changes will seem simple and you'll think, "That's not really a big deal", and some will hopefully open our eyes. Without further ado....

No comments:

Post a Comment